- There is a consultation fee payable of the day. We will then process your Medicare benefit in to your register bank account.
- Some additional fees apply for services that are not yet covered by Medicare. Our staff will be pleased to explain these fees.
- There is no consultation fee payable for Veterans Affairs patients. If an OCT or images are required there is a small out of pocket cost.
- If you are on a health care card of concession card please contact us for consultation fees.
Spectacles, Sunglasses and Contact Lenses
- We offer value options for all spectacles and contact lenses.
- Many practices offer a Price Match Promise for all spectacles and contact lenses.
- Spectacles are provided at no cost for patients covered by Veterans Affairs. We will advise what you are entitled to at your consultation
Interested to Know More? To make an appointment with one of our optometrists at Eyecare Plus Cranbourne simply book online here or contact our practice during business hours.